Suppliers to the winning schools of the Cancer Research UK campaign
Shade Sails for Schools
Our custom made Shade sails are perfect for schools and nurseries that want to provide shade and UV protection so children can learn and play outside, safe from the sun.
Children are most vulnerable to sun exposure during the first 15 years of their lives. Sunburn during childhood can double the risk of skin cancer in later life.
With shade sails for schools, you can create a stimulating, colourful focus for play, or a calm and cool environment for rest or reading in the playground.
- All our shade sails are bespoke, allowing you to choose the colour, shape and size;
- Create architectural, visually stunning designs with imaginative use of colour and shapes;
- We offer a wide choice of colours – from vibrant primary to tranquil colours ideal for conservation areas;
- We specialize in timber posts which are more appropriate in a rural environment;
- Highly versatile and modular in design, allowing you to increase the area of shade as and when funds permit;
- All shade sails can be easily put up and taken down;
- All our operatives are CRB checked;
- £10 million public liability insurance;
- Health and Safety compliant;
- Full design and installation service;
- Order to delivery normally achieved within 3 weeks;
- We work with local authorities, architects, landscape designers and construction companies;
- Comprehensive guarantees;
- Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) Accredited.
Shade Sails Ltd has been established in the UK for over 8 years and has been the chosen supplier and installer of shade sails to the winning schools of the Cancer Research SunSmart Campaign.
see our gallery for more examples of our work